Welcome to Our Den
Bear Camp 2013 One Bear, Two Bear, Red Bear, Blue Bear is Underway!
Once again we are excited to welcome bears from around the USA and Canada to Columbus for Bear Camp 2013 One Bear, Two Bear, Red Bear, Blue Bear underway now at the Holiday Inn, Capital Square. Walk in registration is available at the hotel for $120 per person. Visit the Bear Camp general information page for more about Bear Camp.
What is C.U.B?
C.U.B. (the Columbus Ursine Brotherhood) is a group of fun-loving Bears in Columbus, Ohio USA. See About Us for more information.
What people are saying about Bear Camp
- It was my first camp. I really enjoyed myself and met some really nice people, which was my goal for attending. I appreciated all the hard work it took to put all of that together.
- Great job, guys. You were very friendly and accommodating! Thanks for a wonderful weekend. See you next year. Paul, Chicago.
- I wasn't sure I would enjoy it. Since it was my first time and I had a great time. Thanks!
- thank you guys, so much for working your asses off to make camp very special for me.
- Thanks for always making me feel so welcome. My fifth Bear Camp and the welcome back by the team is always so warm - much appreciated.
Plus 89% of respondents plan to return for Bear Camp 2012 and 95% would recommend Bear Camp to their friends!
Happy Birthday to Members ...Bobby C, Keith A, and Mark D
- Tue Jun 4, 2013: 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM — Bear Camp Planning Meeting (AWOL)
- Thu Aug 15, 2013: 4:00 PM - Sun, Aug 18 — BEAR CAMP 2013 (Columbus, Ohio)
- Sat Oct 12, 2013: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM — CUB Anniversary Dinner (TBD)
NOTE: All events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.